How I Found Islam?




A beautiful story of a Sister from Italy, who reverted to Islam. An inspiration for all of us.

Sister Chalida Petrone was born in a Christian family, Her aunt was  theological she influenced her on reading.
She says" On my first communication we had to talk to the priest ,confessing and I felt bad because I was wondering would this priest could do what I couldn't in the relationship between me and Allah swt.I was singing in a chorus in church but watching the pictures of Jesus/Isa (PBUH)on the cross where making me feel uncomfortable. So as a teenager I started to read about religion history.
Old testament/thora ,New testament and than the Story about Prophet Muhammed SAW which lead me to ahadith .The first time I read something that touched my heart and brain.So I was reading more ahadith. Than I started reading Quran.

7 Characteristics of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) that you should Follow.

My heart and mind knew this is it, I felt like I am home. So I called a mosque and made an appointment.When I got there I was nervous it was pretty full because somebody wanted to invite people because she gave birth a view weeks before (a little girl).So we prayed maghrib ,I had to look to see how,I didnt know how,after prayer somebody handed me the mic.
I spoke my shahada and felt so happy,luckily I am Italian and used to kissing because all women kissed and hugged me.That was 10 years ago and it changed my life,I got sick tumors a year ago and my faith the love I have for allah swt keeps me optimistic.
Inshaallah all will be ok soon ,never loose faith allah swt knows we dont!"

What Inspiration did you find from this story? leave a comment below.
Share your story with us, we will share it with the world, who knows your story can inspire someone to follow the right path.

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home